Market Forecast By Lighting Types (Traditional and LED Lighting), By Applications (Streetlight, Outdoor, Industrial, Railways, Automotive, Indoor and Others) and Regions (North, South, East, West, North-East and Central)
|Product Code: ETC000231||Publication Date: Feb 2015||Product Type: Report|
|Publisher: 6Wresearch||No. of Pages: 112||No. of Figures: 50||No. of Tables: 16|
Increasing demand-supply gap, need to conserve power, government initiatives, declining prices and government projects are spurring the market for LED Lighting in India. With advantages such as longer lifespan and energy saving up-to 50%; demand for LED bulbs is expected to increase in the coming years. Though, share of LED lights in overall lighting market is small, but significant growth is exhibited due to declining prices and growing awareness.
According to 6Wresearch, India LED Lighting market is projected to reach $2.2 billion by 2021. Streetlight and outdoor applications have generated majority of the market revenues in the overall market. However, railways, industrial, automotive and indoor applications are emerging as other key applications in the country.
In India, LEDs are primarily imported from countries such as China and Taiwan, but owing to increasing demand, large scale production of LEDs is anticipated in the forecast period. Favorable polices and initiatives taken by the government to promote electronic manufacturing would drive its domestic production in the country. With increase in domestic production, prices are expected to decline, which would increase penetration of LED lighting solutions amongst consumers.
Key Highlights of the Market:
• Historical data of Global LED Lighting Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Global LED Lighting Market until 2021.
• Historical data of India Lighting Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Lighting Market until 2021.
• Historical data of India LED Lighting Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of India LED Lighting Market until 2021.
• Market Size & Forecast of India LED Lighting Market by Applications until 2021.
• Market Size & Forecast of India LED Lighting Market by Regions until 2021.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Market Trends.
• Players Market Shares
• Company Profiles.
• Key Strategic Pointers.
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
o Traditional Lighting
o LED Lighting