According to 6Wresearch, India Document Scanner market registered a Total Unit Shipment of 56,653 units in CY Q4 2013. CANON emerged as the market leader followed by HEWLETT PACKARD and EPSON. The Indian Document Scanner market is dominated by 2400 and 4800dpi (Dots Per Inch) optical resolution scanners. Further, CIS and CMOS sensor holds lion share of the market.
Source: 6Wresearch Quarterly India Document Scanner Market, CY Q4 2014
Key Highlights (CY Q4 2013)
- Canon, Hewlett Packard, and Epson together constitute more than 94% of the market share.
- Out of total document scanners shipped :
- More than 93% have RGB (LED) light source.
- Duplex document scanners have more than 45% of the total market share.
- More than 52% have ADF (Auto Document Feeder) feature.
Source: 6Wresearch Quarterly India Document Scanner Market, CY Q4 2013
Note: Others include 500, 200, 100, 75, 60, 40, 30, 20 and 10 sheets feeder.
The unit shipments of document scanners with ADF feature of 50 sheets accounts for 46% of the market share. Further, simplex reading scanners leads the CY Q4 2013 India document scanner market having more than 53% of the market share.
"For detailed customised research report" click here:
For detailed report description and purchase options please click here:
For Further details, please contact:
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Now: +91-11-430-24-305
| || ||
Request a sample for
India Document Scanner Market CY Q4 2013