Market Forecast by Form-Factors (Fixed-Mounted, Scope, Handheld and Head-Mounted), Applications (Air Force, Army and Navy) and Competitive Landscape
|Product Code: ETC000315||Publication Date: Jul 2019||Product Type: Report|
|Publisher: 6Wresearch||No. of Pages: 86||No. of Figures: 33||No. of Tables: 7|
Over the last five years, India's defense spending has increased significantly due to the need for modernizing defense equipment, rising terrorism and strengthening border security. The defense spending reached $53.8 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2010-15, resulted in the demand for equipment such as night vision devices (NVD). The market for NVDs registered demand from tri-services (Army, Air Force and Navy). NVDs are extensively getting deployed for border security & surveillance applications. Presently, 2nd generation NVDs accounted for majority of NVD market in India; however, the trend is now shifting gradually towards 3rd generation NVDs.
According to 6Wresearch, India Night Vision Device market is projected to reach $215 million by 2022. Defense sector is the sole contributor in India's NVDs market. Currently, fixed-mounted night vision devices accounted for majority of the market revenues, followed by scope, handheld and head-mounted type of NVDs. In the overall market, Bharat Electronics held majority of the market share followed by Elbit Systems and others.
Amongst all applications, army application segment acquired largest revenue share owing to deployment of NVDs for border security, counter insurgencies, surveillance and other military applications. Over the next six years, army application segment is forecast to grow at a relatively higher CAGR attributed to increasing coverage of NVDs toward surveillance application coupled with deployment of handheld NVDs for infantry units.
The report thoroughly covers NVDs market types and applications. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/ high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to decide and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Market Dynamics Including Drivers, Restraints, Opportunity for India Night Vision Devices/ Systems Market
• Historical Market Revenues Trends for Global Night Vision Devices/ Systems Market, 2010 - 2015
• Market Size & Revenue Forecast of Global Night Vision Devices/ Systems Market until 2022
• Historical Market Revenue Trends for India Night Vision Devices / Systems Market, 2010 - 2015
• Market Size & Revenue Forecast of India Night Vision Devices/ Systems Market until 2022
• Historical Market Volume Trends for India Night Vision Devices/ Systems Market, 2010 - 2015
• Market Size & Volume Forecast of India Night Vision Devices/ Systems Market until 2022
• Market Revenue and Volume Forecast and Estimations by Type until 2022
• Market Revenue Trends and Forecast by Applications until 2022
• India Night Vision Devices Market -Key Performance Indicators
• Existing Market Trends
• Industry Life Cycle & Value Chain Analysis
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis
• Players Market Share
• Company Profiles and Key Strategic Pointers
Key Markets Covered:
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
o Fixed-Mounted Night Vision Devices
o Night Vision Scope
o Handheld Night Vision Devices
o Head-Mounted Night Vision Devices
o Air Force