Market Forecast By Module Fit (OEM and Aftermarket), Installed Base, Applications (Vehicle Tracking, Fleet Management, and Others), and Regions (North, South, East, and West
|Product Code: ETC000227||Publication Date: Feb 2019||Product Type: Report|
India is one of the key emerging countries in Asia-Pacific's Telematics market. In India, the growth of the telematics market can be witnessed due to factors such as growing vehicle thefts, increasing organized cab service providers, rising fleet, a recent crime against women, road accidents, and rising consumer awareness. Also, declining prices have led to the adoption of these devices in commercial and passenger vehicle segments.
According to 6Wresearch, India telematics market is projected to touch $301.23 million by 2021. In the India telematics market, the aftermarket segment has accounted for the largest market share and is anticipated to lead in the forecast period. However, higher growth is exhibited in the pre-embedded segment as automobile companies are collaborating with telematics manufacturing companies to develop in-built telematics systems that can be fitted in automobiles during the production process.
Further, in the Indian market, the cold chain and courier service segment cumulatively account for the majority of the market share in the overall telematics market. Telematics solutions are primarily used for vehicle tracking and fleet management in India.
India telematics market is projected to gain traction during the forecast period 2014-2019F backed by the rising need for safety and security, especially in vehicles. Further, the increase in the growth of passenger vehicles like ola and Uber rides are estimated to act as a catalyst for the growth prospects for telematics to easily navigate the route due to the internet connectivity option. Also, the growing logistic sector in the country with the growing retail sector and EXIM industry is leading to boost the transportation sector by increasing transport of goods simultaneously telematics proved evident in tracking real-time location also proven safe with its seamless features by detecting or monitoring vehicles equipment functioning and also the vehicle to vehicle connectivity features enable fleet owners to use telematics technology in vehicle and is estimated to bolster the growth of the India telematics market in the coming years.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Market Size & Forecast of Global Automotive Telematics Market until 2021.
• Market Size & Forecast of Global Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market until 2021.
• Historical data of India Telematics Market for the Period 2008-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Telematics Market until 2021.
• Historical data of India Telematics Market, By Module Fit for the Period 2008-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Telematics Market, By Module Fit until 2021.
• Historical data of India Telematics Application Market for the Period 2008-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Telematics Application Market until 2021.
• Historical data of India Telematics Market Installed Base for the Period 2011-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Telematics Market Installed Base until 2021.
• Market Share of India Telematics Regional Market.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Players Market Share.
• Company Profiles
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
• Module Fit:
• Installed Base
o Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management