India Super Capacitor (also known as Ultra Capacitor) market witnessed an increase in demand in the standalone and batteries combination devices. According to 6Wresearch, India Super Capacitor shipments value reached US$1.07 Million in CY Q4 2013. DB LECTRO captured lion share of the market followed by NESSCAP. According to 6Wresearch, in the Capacitance segment, 1 Farad super capacitors experienced more than 76% market share in CY Q4 2013. Whereas, in the Voltage Rating area, 5.5 Volts captured more than 84% market share.
1. Total Super Capacitor shipment in India
2. Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
3. Shipments by market players
4. Model wise shipments by each company
5. Price of each model
6. Specifications covering
6.1 Application Areas
6.4 Model No.
6.6 Super Capacitor Type
6.7 Temperature Range
6.8 Voltage Rating
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. India Super Capacitor Market
2. Super Capacitor by Price
3. Super Capacitor Market By Specifications
3.1 Application Areas
3.4 Model No.
3.6 Super Capacitor Type
3.7 Temperature Range
3.8 Voltage Rating
4. Market Share Of the Companies:
4.1 Overall Market Share
4.2 Market share By Specifications
5. Companies Covered in this dataset (Partial List)
5.2 DB Lectro
5.3 Maxwell Technologies
6. Series Covered in this excel sheet: CY 4Q' 2013 data
6.1 Super Capacitor unit shipments by players
6.2 Type of Super Capacitor
6.3 Model wise unit shipments
6.4 Price band
6Wresearch publishes monthly/quarterly/annual shipments data of Super Capacitor market in India. The publication would enable the player to enter or devise strategies to expand its presence in India Super Capacitor market by monitoring the shipments data by various types and specifications on a regular basis. This would also allow Companies to track their competitor's performance on a periodical basis.