Growing awareness regarding animal health among owners, rising disposable income as well as increasing adoption of pets as companions are the key factors which are influencing the growth of pet wearables market globally. Additionally, the use of pet wearables offers benefits such as connecting humans to their pets in order to track their daily activities. Globally around 57 percent of the consumers own pets; dogs being the most popular pets owned globally accounting for more than 30% of the total pet adopted followed by cats at 20%.
According to 6Wresearch, Global Pet Wearables Market size is anticipated to exhibit tremendous growth during 2019-2025. This growth is primarily driven by an increase in awareness regarding pet’s health, a rise in demand for pet monitoring, and growing demand for IoT solutions in healthcare applications. North America and Europe regions dominate the global markets for pet wearables. The United States is expected to retain significant market share during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of companion animals and an increase in product innovation and the high percentage of tech-savvy owners. The Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit a substantial growth rate due to the growing awareness amongst the people regarding pet’s health.
On the basis of technology types, primarily technologies used in the devices include GPS, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), and other sensors. The market is highly dominated by GPS based tracker and RFID based technology. RFID is a microchip that gets implanted under the pet’s skin to identify the pet and it can contain a variety of information such as contact information, pet’s immunization, name, etc. Pet wearables include sensors that work in conjunction with RFID and GPS based technologies and are used to monitor multiple health-related biometric data during the activities.
Global pet wearables market report thoroughly covers the market by products, technology, applications, and regions including Europe, North America, Latin America, APAC, and the Rest of the world and key countries. Global Pet wearables market report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the Global Pet wearables market trend analysis, opportunities/high growth areas, and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their strategies according to the future and current market dynamics.
In the global pet wearables market according to the American pet products association (APPA). There are several advanced technologies that are leading the demand for pet wearables in the forecast period. The wearable is tracking health-related such as body temperature, heart rate variability (HRV). There is sensor technology able in the wearables Devices to monitor the health metric such as respiration system and heart rate. Pet owners check disease symptoms, set goals, and reminders.
Growing demand for advanced sensors in pet wearables is aiding the market revenue
The pet wearables market is witnessing in the growth and in the demand of the innovative, it’s going to detect heat, heart rates, the pressure of the pets. At the global level, there are several energy-efficient and low-cost wireless sensor nodes that are going too implemented in the device by the manufacturers. Theses nodes are simply deployed and can be controlled and we can monitor by the remote locations. At the global level, the pet wearables market devices include many things such as power management mechanisms and low-power radio for continuous operations.
Now a day’s companies are developing smart collars fitted and low-power wireless, non-invasive sensors are going to tracks the heart-rate and variations, position, respiration, pulse activity, and going to burned the underline the allover health chart. The sensors are going to a combination of the technologies and used to monitor the biometric parameters in life activities.
Increased demand for smart collars to monitor and track the location of pets will drive the market growth
In the pet wearable market is the smart collars and having significant growth of the witness. The GPS trackers integrated with several collars and going to monitor the location of the pets. The smart collars provide the ability to monitor the pet’s health and their well-being and detection of the diseases and their behavioral problems come occurs while monitoring the pet The smart collars provide the vital signs of the warning owners the first hint of stress, illness, and health-related problems. There adopted the wireless smart collars low-power that fitted the non-invasive sensors that help the owners to track the pet’s health and going to propelling the market size according to the market status.
Rising health & safety awareness of pets has resulted in wide adoption of pet wearables for medical diagnostics
The medical diagnostics of the animals rising expenditure adoption of new technology it’s going to drive the market growth. The medical diagnosis and treatments are expected to profoundly the effect of the diagnosis. According to the market condition the behavior monitoring & control of the pets, identification & tracking, medical diagnosis & treatment it’s going to fuel the market demand. APOP stands for Association of pet obesity prevention is the study states that 54% of the dogs and 59% of the cat are overweight in the U.S. The severe diseases is going to reduce the life and also reduce the life expectancy, the owners adopt the smart monitoring device that will work on the health and it going to identify the abnormality of the health different attributes.
Increasing pet expenditure with rising disposable income in emerging economies to drive market growth
Due to rising consumer disposable income is the main source of raising the income and growing the pets in the households it’s going to influencing the market share. According to the APPA stands for the American Pet Products Association is going to be household 65% of the pets. They going to be monitor and they have been controlling the pet's health and the owner's fitness to increase the expenditure to the pet on the innovation of the different devices. According to the market key players, they were operating the industry. The smart pet wearable they used different type of device. The device helps the pet to tracks the health of the pet and their safety too. The company going to the subsidiary to the mars incorporated. The Whistle Lads LLC, a healthcare tool, Launched Whistle FIT, has been a help in monitor the food intake and there health issue of the pet.
Industry players focusing on new alliances to improve profitability
On the base of multiply companies, the operating market has been focusing the strategic entering of the partnerships is going to untapped the enhance the business and their profitability. Pit Pet is used as the activity for tracking the pet movements and they have the partnership. Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance PLC company is used for the insurance. There are many key players in the market such as Garmin, Whistle Labs, Tagg, Ridogulous Labs, Motorola, IceRobotics, Otto Petcare, Pet Vu, Silent Herdsman Limited, Inc., DeLaval, Inc., FitBark, Dropcam (Nest), High Tech Pet Products, PetPace, Nedap, i4c Innovations, Loc8tor, Invisible Fence, among others.
The global pet wearable market is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period 2020-26F on the back of the substantial growth of urbanization which is leading to an increase in pet adoption. Further, advancements in technology are expected to proliferate the demand for pet wearables for tracking health, location and physical activities of pets which is important for the growth and development of pet animals. On the basis of region, Latin America pet wearable market is anticipated to register sound revenues backed by the rise in adoption of pets coupled with increase care and concern of pet parents towards their pets and concerns to keep a track of accurate nutritional value required for them. This would increase the demand for pet wearables across the Latin America region and would instigate sound market growth of the Global pet wearable market in the coming years.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Global Pet Wearables Market Overview
- Global Pet Wearables Market Outlook
- Global Pet Wearables Market Forecast
- Historical Data of Global Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume for the Period 2015-2018
- Global Pet Wearables Market Size and Global Pet Wearables Market Forecast of Revenues and Volume, Until 2025
- Historical Data of Global Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, By-Products, for the Period 2015-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of Global Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, By-Products, Until 2025
- Historical Data of Global Pet Wearables Market Revenue and Volume, By Technology, for the Period 2015-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of Global Pet Wearables Market Revenue and Volume, By Technology, Until 2025
- Historical Data of Global Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, By Applications, for the Period 2015-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of Global Pet Wearables Market Revenue and Volume, By Applications, Until 2025
- Historical Data of North America Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, for the Period 2015-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of North America Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, Until 2025
- Historical Data of Europe Pet Wearables Market Revenue and Volume, for the Period 2015-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of Europe Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, Until 2025
- Historical Data of Asia Pacific Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, for the Period 2015-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of Asia Pacific Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, Until 2025
- Historical Data of Latin America Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, for the Period 2015-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of Latin America Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, Until 2025
- Historical Data of Rest of the World Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, for the Period 2015-2018
- Market Size & Forecast of Rest of the World Pet Wearables Market Revenues and Volume, Until 2025
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Global Pet Wearables Market Price Trends
- Global Pet Wearables Market Trends and Industry Life Cycle
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Global Pet Wearables Market Share, By Regions
- Global Pet Wearables Market Share, By Players
- Global Pet Wearables Market Overview on Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
The Global pet wearables market report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- Smart Collar
- Smart Camera
- Smart Harness and Vest
- By Technology:
- By Applications:
- Identification and Tracking
- Monitoring and Control
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Facilitation, Safety, and Security
- By Regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
Other Key Reports Available:
- North America Pet Wearables Market Report
- Europe Pet Wearables Market Report
- Asia-Pacific Pet Wearables Market Report
- Latin America Pet Wearables Market Report