Increasing usage of computer applications across various sectors such as Information Technology, Education and Public Sector undertakings along with the growing demand for portable storage backup have fuelled the growth of India External Hard Disk (HDD) market. Seagate continues to be the market leader.
According to 6Wresearch, India External Hard Disk market shipments have crossed 1.6 million units for the year ending June 2014. Seagate led the market followed by Western Digital (WD). Top five players include Seagate, WD, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend and Adata. The market is consistently witnessing a shift in demand towards larger storage devices as compare to the traditionally Gigabyte External HDD.
1. Total External Hard Disk shipment in India
2. Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
3. Shipments by market players
4. Model wise shipments by each company
5. Price of each model
6. Specifications covering
6.2 Data Transfer Rate (Maximum)
6.3 Drive Capacity
6.4 Drive Connectivity Type
6.5 Model No.
6.6 Usb 2.0
6.7 Usb 3.0
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. India External Hard Disk Market
2. External Hard Disk by Price
3. External Hard Disk Market By Specifications
3.2 Data Transfer Rate (Maximum)
3.3 Drive Capacity
3.4 Drive Connectivity Type
3.5 Model No.
3.6 Usb 2.0
3.7 Usb 3.0
4. Market Share Of the Companies:
4.1 Overall Market Share
4.2 Market share By Specifications
5. Companies Covered in this dataset (Partial List)
5.2 Western Digital
6. Series Covered in this excel sheet: Annual (ending June 2014)
6.1 External Hard Disk unit shipments by players
6.2 Type of External Hard Disk
6.3 Model wise unit shipments
6.4 Price band
6Wresearch publishes monthly/quarterly/annual shipments data of External Hard Disk market in India. The publication would enable the player to enter or devise strategies to expand its presence in India External Hard Disk market by monitoring the shipments data by various types and specifications on a regular basis. This would also allow Companies to track their competitor's performance on a periodical basis.