Forecast by Robots Types,Verticals, Regions, and Imports VS Domestic Market
|Product Code: ETC000212||Publication Date: Nov 2014||Product Type: Report|
|Publisher: 6Wresearch||No. of Pages: 61||No. of Figures: 5|
Industrial automation, rising manufacturing infrastructure, rising wage rates, need to improve the productivity & efficiency, declining prices and emergence of domestic players have spurred the market for industrial robots in China. China being the major manufacturing destination of automotive, electronics, semiconductor, rubber & plastics, and many other industries has created significant demand for industrial robots.
According to 6Wresearch, China's industrial robotics market is projected to reach 87,125 units by 2019. Articulated robotic market dominates the market and is anticipated to maintain its dominance through the forecast period. However, higher growth of SCARA and parallel robots is expected in the coming years.
Although, eastern region has contributed for majority of the market demand for industrial robots, but with the emergence of new manufacturing hubs in western and north-eastern regions, the demand is likely to shift towards these new regional markets.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Market Revenues by Industrial Robots Types.
• Market Volume by Type of Industrial Robots.
• Historical data of China Industrial Robotics Market since 2011.
• Market Revenue Size & Forecast for Industrial Robotics until 2019.
• Market Volume Size & Forecast for Industrial Robotics until 2019.
• Market Size & Forecast by Verticals.
• Imports VS Domestic Production.
• Market Size & Forecast by Regions.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Competitive Landscape.
• Market Players Share
• Company Profiles.
• Key Strategic Pointers.
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Industrial Robots by types:
o Articulated Robots
o Linear Robots
o SCARA Robots
o Parallel Robots
o Cylindrical Robots
o Consumer Electronics
o Food/Beverage/Personal Care
o Metal Products
o Eastern China
o Central China
o Western China
o Northeastern China
• Imports VS Domestic Market