Market Forecast by Printing Technology, Applications, End Use, Regions and Materials
|Product Code: ETC000236||Publication Date: Apr 2015||Product Type: Report|
|Publisher: 6Wresearch||No. of Pages: 146||No. of Figures: 92||No. of Tables: 14|
3D printers are emerging as a key growing printing technology in global landscape. In India, the market for 3D printers is at its nascent stage; however offers huge growth opportunities in the coming years. Low market awareness, cost constraint and lower domestic production are witnessed as key hurdles for the adoption in the country. Although, with government of India initiatives to boost domestic manufacturing sector, these challenges are expected to be overcome.
According to 6Wresearch, India 3D Printer Market is projected to record $79 Million by 2021. Expected domestic production, low cost of manufacturing, and increasing penetration across various applications coupled with Make-in-India campaign would spur 3D printer market in India.
In India's 3D printers market, 3D printers have been used primarily is medical, architecture, automotive, industrial, aerospace & military and other applications, where automotive application accounts for largest of the revenue & volume share. Over the next six years, medical and aerospace & military applications are exhibiting promising growth in India's 3D printer market, owing to increase in spending towards R&D of aerospace & military related equipment.
The report includes India 3D printer market by technologies; by end uses such as private, commercial, and industrial; by applications such as electronics, automotive, medical, industrial, architectural, educational, aerospace and provides their market trend and forecast in terms of volume and revenue ($ million) from the year 2010 to 2021 with CAGR projected from the year 2015 to 2021. The report also covers regional wise market, market dynamics, current trends & opportunities, porter's analysis, SWOT analysis, industry life cycle of 3D printer technologies and timeline in India 3D printer market.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Market Dynamics Including Drivers, Restraints, Opportunity for India 3D Printer Market
• Historical Market Revenue & Volume Trends for Global 3D Printer Market, 2010 - 2014
• Market Size & Revenue & Volume Forecast of Global 3D Printers Market until 2021
• Historical Market Revenue Trends for India 3D Printer Market, 2010 - 2014
• Market Size & Revenue Forecast of India 3D Printers Market until 2021
• Historical Market Volume Trends for India 3D Printer Market, 2010 - 2014
• Market Size & Volume Forecast of India 3D Printers Market until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations by Technologies until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations by Applications until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends and Forecast by End Use until 2021
• Market Revenue Trends and Forecast by Region until 2021
• 3D Printing Materials Market Revenue Share, 2014 & 2021F
• Existing Market Trends
• Industry Life Cycle
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis
• Competitive Landscape
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Printer Types:
o Selective Laser Sintering
o Fused Deposition Modeling
o Multi-Jet Modelling
o Electronics & Consumer Goods
o Aerospace & Military