|Product Code: ETC025364||Publication Date: Aug 2023||Product Type: Report|
|Publisher: 6Wresearch||No. of Pages: 70||No. of Figures: 35||No. of Tables: 5|
India Robots Market registered a decline of -6.72% in value shipments in 2022 as compared to 2021 and a decrease of -3.53% CAGR in 2022 over a period of 2017. In Robots Market India is becoming more competitive as the HHI index in 2022 was 1760 while in 2017 it was 1996. Herfindahl Index measures the competitiveness of exporting countries. The range lies from 0 to 10000, where a lower index number represents a larger number of players or exporting countries in the market while a large index number means less numbers of players or countries exporting in the market. India has reportedly relied more on imports to meet its growing demand in Robots Market.
India is shifting towards local production to meet its demand as we see the trend is shifting towards reducing imports. The import factor of Robots Market in 2022 was 8.57 while in 2017 it was 34.94. Japan, China, Germany, Rep. of Korea and Denmark were among the top players of the market in 2022, where Japan acquired the largest market share of 33.34% with a shipment value of 28.94 million USD in 2022 Japan also offered the product below the average market price thus having a competitive advantage over others In 2017 Japan had the largest market share of 38.02% with the shipment value of 43.89 million USD. The country was offering its product with an average price which is higher than the average market price offered in the country. Although Japan offers its product above the market average price, it remained at the leadership position indicating the brand value it holds in the India Robots Market in 2017.
The India Robots market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 16.1% during the forecast period 2020-2026. The market size was valued at $4,193 million in 2019 and expected to reach $13,006 million by 2026. Robotic technologies are increasingly being used across various industries such as automotive, electrical & electronics, healthcare and others due to improved productivity and efficiency gains compared to manual labor operations. The rising demand for industrial robots from the manufacturing sector has driven the growth of robotics technology in India over recent years.
• Growing adoption of Industrial Automation – With increasing automation among Indian manufacturers, there is an increase in deployment of robotic solutions for industrial applications. This helps them improve their production capabilities through increased accuracy and speed which leads to greater operational efficiency.
• Increasing Demand from Healthcare Sector – Robotics have found application in medical processes like diagnosis and treatment that require high precision levels, complex movements or repeatability of tasks without fatigue thereby eliminating human errors related with manual intervention involved in medical treatments procedures such as surgery etc., thus making it more efficient while ensuring safety standards compliance too . Therefore this growing demand will further drive the growth opportunities for robotics industry in India covering both service robots (used extensively) across hospitals/clinics) as well as collaborative robots (based on latest AI technologies).
• High Initial Investment Costs - Robotic systems involve very high initial cost investments that can be a major challenge faced by most companies when considering robotic integration into their existing automation infrastructure resulting into reluctance towards its adoption especially amongst Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
• Lack Of Skilled Professionals – Lack of skilled professionals required for integrating robotic systems with other machinery is another bottleneck limiting wider penetration opportunity mainly amongst MSMEs who lack resources needed for training personnel required working with these automated machines.
• Cloud Enabled Robotics Solutions– A significant trend witnessed within robotics industry involves development cloud enabled robot solutions allowing users remote access control system alongwith providing more flexibility when configuring/programming them leading to enhanced user experience overall making it easier than ever before using these robots even if not having extensive technical knowledge about them beforehand .
• Introduction Of Autonomous Mobile Robots – Another exciting trend witnessed recently includes introduction Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) finding wide scale application especially within logistics sector wherein they offer customisable navigation paths based on user
1 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Highlights of the Report
2.2 Report Description
2.3 Market Scope & Segmentation
2.4 Research Methodology
3 India Robots Market Overview
3.1 India Country Macro Economic Indicators
3.2 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, 2019 & 2026F
3.3 India Robots Market - Industry Life Cycle
3.4 India Robots Market - Porter's Five Forces
3.5 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume Share, By Type, 2019 & 2026F
3.6 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume Share, By Mobility, 2019 & 2026F
3.7 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume Share, By End-users, 2019 & 2026F
4 India Robots Market Dynamics
4.1 Impact Analysis
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
5 India Robots Market Trends
6 India Robots Market, By Types
6.1 India Robots Market, By Type
6.1.1 Overview and Analysis
6.1.2 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Type, 2016 - 2026F
6.1.3 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By SCARA, 2016 - 2026F
6.1.4 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Cartesian, 2016 - 2026F
6.1.5 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Articulated, 2016 - 2026F
6.1.6 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Cylindrical, 2016 - 2026F
6.1.7 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Parallel, 2016 - 2026F
6.2 India Robots Market, By Mobility
6.2.1 Overview and Analysis
6.2.2 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Mobile Robotics , 2016 - 2026F
6.2.3 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Fixed Robotics, 2016 - 2026F
6.3 India Robots Market, By End-users
6.3.1 Overview and Analysis
6.3.2 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Medical, 2016 - 2026F
6.3.3 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Entertainment, 2016 - 2026F
6.3.4 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Field, 2016 - 2026F
6.3.5 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Logistics, 2016 - 2026F
6.3.6 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Defense, 2016 - 2026F
6.3.7 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Public Safety, 2016 - 2026F
6.3.8 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Others, 2016 - 2026F
6.3.9 India Robots Market Revenues & Volume, By Others, 2016 - 2026F
7 India Robots Market Import-Export Trade Statistics
7.1 India Robots Market Export to Major Countries
7.2 India Robots Market Imports from Major Countries
8 India Robots Market Key Performance Indicators
9 India Robots Market - Opportunity Assessment
9.1 India Robots Market Opportunity Assessment, By Type, 2019 & 2026F
9.2 India Robots Market Opportunity Assessment, By Mobility, 2019 & 2026F
9.3 India Robots Market Opportunity Assessment, By End-users, 2019 & 2026F
10 India Robots Market - Competitive Landscape
10.1 India Robots Market Revenue Share, By Companies, 2019
10.2 India Robots Market Competitive Benchmarking, By Operating and Technical Parameters
11 Company Profiles