Market Forecast By Technologies (PEMFC, MCFC, PAFC, SOFC and DMFC), Applications (Portable, Stationary and Transportation) & Regions (South, West, Mid-West and North-East)
|Product Code: ETC000208||Publication Date: Oct 2014||Product Type: Report|
The United States Fuel cell market contributed majority of revenue to the global Fuel cell market. The reason of the high dominance of the country can be attributed to the domestic manufacturing of fuel cell by various companies such as Ballard Power, Plug Power, and Proton Power systems.
According to 6Wresearch, United States Fuel cell market is projected to reach $1.42 billion by 2019. The growth of the market would be majorly controlled by PEMFC Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC), Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell (MCFC) technology. Conventional and Renewable fuel, zero emissions, flexible installations have led for the rapid adoption of PEMFC and MCFC technology systems in the country.
PEMFC technology dominates the market; however, during the forecast period MCFC technology is expected to overtake the PEMFC market with its growing adoption in transportation and consumer electronics applications. The MCFC technology is coming up with a cost optimizing technique to reduce the emissions of fossil-fuelled powered plants, which would surge the demand in United States.
Key Features of the Report:
• Global Fuel Cell Market Revenue & Forecast until 2019.
• Market Revenues by Fuel Cell Technologies.
• Market Volume by Fuel Cell Technologies.
• Historical data of Fuel Cell Technologies for the Period 2010-2013.
• Market Revenue Size & Forecast for Fuel Cell Technologies until 2019.
• Market Volume Size & Forecast for Fuel Cell Technologies until 2019.
• Market Size & Forecast by Applications.
• Market Size & Forecast by Regions.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Market Trends.
• Competitive Landscape.
• Key Strategic Pointers.