Brazil hand sanitizer market is likely to witness sizeable growth over the coming years predominantly due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in the country. Hand sanitizers are antibacterial or disinfectant which is in the form of lotions, sprays, or in liquid forms. The outbreak of COVID -19 has increased the significance of widely using hand sanitizers among consumers in the country. Brazil ranks second in terms of the total number of worldwide Covid-19 infections. The country has registered 391,222 confirmed cases of infections and 16,324 new cases as of 28th May 2020.
Several private companies have ramped up the production of hand sanitizer in Brazil with government support and incentives. For instance, Axalta, a global manufacturer and distributor of paint, has donated 2,000 kilograms of hand sanitizer and personal protective equipment to support local communities in Brazil. Additionally, Ambev SA, one of the leading brewer globally, has announced to transform one of its Brazil-based beer breweries to produce hand sanitizer. The brewery will produce half a million sanitizer bottles for public hospitals to fight the spread of coronavirus. Further, Amend, a So Paulo based hair care company in association with Soft color, Aqua, Slip, and Jclog is producing 32,000 bottles of hand sanitizer to donate hand sanitizer in hospitals, care homes, and across other public places in Brazil. These initiatives will spur the demand for hand sanitizer in Brazil during the forecast period.
According to 6Wresearch, Brazil's Hand Sanitizer Market size is anticipated to witness considerable growth during 2020-2026. Rising awareness towards health consciousness, the necessity to defend people from life-threatening diseases, partnerships among private players for the production of hand sanitizer, an increasing number of critical cases of Covid-19 infections as well as rising government spending on the healthcare system are some of the key growth drivers of the Brazil hand sanitizer market over the coming years.
In terms of product form, the gel-based hand sanitizers dominate the overall hand sanitizer market in the U.S., while the foam segment displayed robust market penetration due to certain key features such as less roughness and longer safety period. Whereas, in terms of product type, the alcohol-based sanitizers are expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to their growing usage on account of more effectiveness of such sanitizers in killing harmful germs.
The Brazil hand sanitizer market report thoroughly covers the market by product type, product form, distribution channels, and end-users. The Brazil hand sanitizer market outlook report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going Brazil hand sanitizer market trends, opportunities/high growth areas, and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Brazil hand sanitizer market is projected to witness potential growth during the forecast period 2020-26F backed by rising demand for health and hygiene and practices to be followed to combat the spread of infectious diseases. Additionally, the organic, eco-friendly, and skin-safe quality of hand sanitizers is expected to increase spending on consumer goods and is estimated to revolutionize the hand sanitizer market during the forecast period. Additionally, the soaring number of COVID positive patients in hospitals and healthcare centers is instigating the government to raise investment in the healthcare sector to increase the availability of hand sanitizer bottles and other medical equipment in hospitals in order to fight against novel coronavirus at a large scale is expected to raise the adoption for hand sanitizer and would instigate the progressive growth for brazil hand sanitizer market in the upcoming six years.
Brazil hand sanitizer market is projected to register sound revenues during the forecast period 2020-26F backed by the rising need to maintain personal hygiene. Additionally, on the basis of income group, the high-income group is estimated to generate lucrative opportunity for the hand sanitizers in the market due to increased purchase of hand sanitizer to allocate to the poor population at times covid-19 outbreak as a preventive measure and helps the entire population to combat from the spread of coronavirus prevalence which is anticipated to propel significant demand for hand sanitizer and this factor catalyst as growth driving factor and this would benefit the Brazil hand sanitizer market in the upcoming six years.
Brazil hand sanitizer market is estimated to gain momentum in the forthcoming years backed by the rising opening of the commercial sector. There is no doubt, the covid -19 pandemic experienced high adoption of hand sanitizers in the country as a safety measure. Also, In 2021 gradual recovery of covid cases, has opened up the tourist entries coupled with all the bars, hotels, and restaurants is been opening, and the health concern is still being on the same phase which is expected to act as a major driver for the continuous demand for hand sanitizer to combat with the infectious disease, hence is estimated to register explosive growth of the Brazil hand sanitizer market in the coming timeframe.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Overview
- Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Outlook
- Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Forecast
- Historical Data of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues for the Period 2016-2019
- Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Size and Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Forecast of Revenues, Until 2026
- Historical Data of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Product Type for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Product Type, Until 2026
- Historical Data of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Product Form for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Product Form, Until 2026
- Historical Data of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Distribution Channels for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Distribution Channels, Until 2026
- Historical Data of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By End Users for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast of Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By End Users, Until 2026
- Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Drivers and Restraints
- Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Trends
- Brazil Hand Sanitizer Market Industry Life Cycle
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Brazil Hand sanitizer Market Share, By Players
- Brazil Hand sanitizer Market Overview on Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
The Brazil hand sanitizer market report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- By Product Type
- Non-Alcohol Based
- By Distribution Channels
- By End Users
- Domestic Household
- Educational Institution
- Others (Public & Private offices, Retail, Transportation, etc.)