Increased infrastructure spending by the government, rising number of construction sector projects such as the extension of railway lines, the transformation of airports as well as rising foreign investment in the industrial and commercial sectors are some of the key growth drivers of the Qatar crane market over the past few years. However, the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in a slowdown in the Qatar economy during the first three quarters of 2020. Though the economic scenario in Qatar is expected to recover steadily in the next few years, the crane market in Qatar is also likely to recover gradually over the years to come.
According to 6Wresearch, Qatar Crane Market size is likely to witness growth during 2020-2026. This growth is primarily attributed to government initiatives towards the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022 and Qatar National Vision 2030. To attain its vision, the government has increased infrastructure spending such as the construction of roads, expansion, and modernization of airports and ports, construction of malls, shopping centers, building new rail and metro lines. Construction is the largest sector in Qatar and the government is focusing on servicing the existing infrastructure along with implementing new construction projects. These initiatives will spur the demand for the crane market during the forecast period.
Based on equipment type, the mobile crane segment dominates the overall Qatar crane market due to the increasing number of construction projects in the country. Additionally, the construction segment is the key revenue-generating segment in Qatar. Further, the demand for tower cranes is increasing in Qatar as a result of the construction of high rise buildings in the country.
The Qatar crane market report thoroughly covers the market by types, applications, and regions. Qatar's crane market outlook report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going Qatar crane market trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Qatar Crane Market Overview
- Qatar Crane Market Outlook
- Qatar Crane Market Forecast
- Historical Data of Qatar Crane Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2019.
- Qatar Crane Market Size and Qatar Crane Market Forecast of Revenues and Volume, Until 2026.
- Historical Data of Qatar Crane Market Revenues and Volume, By applications, for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Crane Market Revenues and Volume, By applications, Until 2026
- Historical Data of Qatar Crane Market Revenues and Volume, By types, for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Crane Market Revenues and Volume, By types, Until 2026
- Historical Data of Qatar Crane Market Revenues and Volume, By regions, for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Crane Market Revenues and Volume, By regions, Until 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Qatar Crane Market Trends and Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's Five Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Qatar Crane Market Share, By Players
- Qatar Crane Market Share, By Regions
- Qatar Crane Market Overview on Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
- Markets Covered
The Qatar crane market report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- By Types:
- Mobile Crane
- Fixed Crane
- Marine and Offshore Crane
- By Applications:
- Industrial Applications
- Marine and offshore
- Mining and Excavation
- Other Applicants