|Product Code: ETC000253||Publication Date: Jan 1970||Product Type: Tracker|
|Publisher: 6Wresearch||No. of Pages: 01||No. of Figures: 01||No. of Tables: 01|
Increasing demand for mobility, low installation & maintenance cost as well as easy network expansion as compared to the wired networks have increased the popularity of these devices among the Indian consumers. Additionally, rising internet subscribers, growing SMEs and expansion of Telecom infrastructure are expected to fuel the demand of Wireless Range Extenders in India.
According to 6Wresearch, India Wireless Range Extender Market shipments value reached $0.40 million in CY Q2 2015. TP-Link led the market followed by Netgear and Tenda. Other major players in the India Wireless Range Extender Market are Totolink, Edimax, Linksys, Netis Systems and D-Link.
Key features of the report:
1. Total Wireless Range Extender shipment in India
2. Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
3. Shipments by market players
4. Model wise shipments by each company
5. Price of each model
6. Specifications covering:
6.2 Model No.
6.3 Wireless Frequency
6.4 Wireless Transmission Speed
6.6 No. of Antennas
6.7 Port Availability
6.8 No. of Ports
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. India Wireless Range Extender Market
2. Wireless Range Extender By Price
3. Wireless Range Extender Market By Specifications:
3.2 Model No.
3.3 Wireless Frequency
3.4 Wireless Transmission Speed
3.6 No. of Antennas
3.7 Port Availability
3.8 No. of Ports
4. Market Share of The Companies
4.1 Overall Market Share
4.2 Market Share By Specifications
5. Companies Covered In This Dataset (Partial List)
6. Series Covered In This Excel Sheet: CY H1' 2015 Data
6.1 Wireless Range Extender Unit Shipments By Players
6.2 Model Wise Unit Shipments
6.3 Price Band
6Wresearch publishes monthly/quarterly/annual shipments data of Wireless Range Extender Market in India. The publication would enable the player to enter or devise strategies to expand its presence in India Wireless Range Extender Market by monitoring the shipments data by various types and specifications on a regular basis. This would also allow Companies to track their competitor's performance on a periodical basis.