Forecast by Printer Types ( Flatbed Large Format Printer and Roll to Roll Large Format Printer), Applications (Graphical Printing, Textile Printing and Technical Printing), Resolution (1200X1200, 1440X1440, 2400X1200, 2880X1440 and Others), Print Width( 17”-24”, 24”-36”, 36”-44”. 44”-60”, 60”-72” and 72” and above) and Regions (North, South, East and West
|Product Code: ETC000221||Publication Date: Jan 2015||Product Type: Report|
India is one of the key growing countries in the global large format printer (LFP) market. The growth in advertisement and packaging industries and increasing demand for digital textile printing are the key growth drivers of the market.
According to 6Wresearch, India Large Format Printer market is estimated to reach $31.0 million in 2015. In India Large format printer market, Roll to Roll printers have generated majority of the market revenues; however, in the forecast period, higher growth of flatbed printer is expected.
In India, large format printers are witnessing significant growth from textile printing segment. With the increasing demand for digital prints in textile industry and need to reduce the turnaround time, market for LFPs is surging in this sector.
LFPs in India are primarily imported, but in the coming years large format printer players are expected to establish their manufacturing facilities in the country. Changing government policies to promote electronic manufacturing is further poised to boost the domestic manufacturing. Hewlett Packard has set up their plant to meet the rising demand for large format printers. The key players in India's large format printers market are namely- HP, Canon, Epson and Roland.
The report estimates and forecast overall India Large Format Printer market by revenue & volume, by Large format printer types such as Flatbed and Roll to Roll printers, Large format printer market by print width such as 17”-24”, 24”-36” and so on, market by resolution and market by regions such as north India, western India, eastern India, southern India. The report also gives the insights on competitive landscape, market share by companies, price trends, company profiles, market drivers and restraints.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Historical Market Revenue Trends for Global Large Format Printer Market (2010-2014)
• Market Revenue Forecast of Global Large Format Printer Market Until 2021
• Historical Market Revenue Trends for India Large Format Printer Market (2010-2014)
• Market Revenue Forecast of India Large Format Printer Market Until 2021
• Historical Market Volume Trends for India Large Format Printer Market (2010-2014)
• Market Volume Forecast of India Large Format Printer Market Until 2021
• Market Revenue and Volume Forecast By Large Format Printer Type Until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends Of LFP Type By Print Width Until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends By Print Width Until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends By Resolution Until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends By Application Until 2021
• Market Revenue Trends and Forecast By Region Until 2020
• Market Trends
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis
• Players Market Share
• Competitive Positioning
• Company Profiles
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Large Format Printer Types:
o Flatbed Large Format Printer
o Roll to Roll Large Format Printer
o Graphical Printing
o Textile Printing
o Technical Printing
o 1200X1200 DPI
o 1440X1440 DPI
o 2400X1200 DPI
o 2880X1440 DPI
• Print Width
o 72” and above