Market Forecast by Business Model (CAPEX and OPEX), Connectivity (On-Grid Solar Rooftop and Off-Grid Solar Rooftop Systems), End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial and Government), Regions (Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern), Key States (Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Punjab, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh) and Competitive Landscape
|Product Code: ETC000319||Publication Date: Aug 2016||Product Type: Report|
|Publisher: 6Wresearch||No. of Pages: 190||No. of Figures: 60||No. of Tables: 14|
India is witnessing huge investments in renewable energy sector in order to meet the growing domestic demand for energy and reduce the carbon footprint. The country has a high solar insolation making solar power as one of the viable renewable sources of energy. Increase in adoption of solar power from industrial & commercial segment coupled with aggressive push by government has resulted in the growth of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market.
According to 6Wresearch, India Solar Rooftop Systems Market revenue is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31.92% during 2016-22. In India, CAPEX business model accounted for major revenue share in the overall market in 2015. In terms of connectivity, on-grid solar rooftop systems generated key market revenues; however, the trend is expected to shift towards off-grid segment in the forecast period.
Amongst all end users, Industrial & Commercial end user segment leads and is anticipated to dominate through the forecast period followed by government segment. In 2015, Maharashtra emerged as the key state contributing to the growth of India's Solar Rooftop Systems Market followed by Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
The report thoroughly covers solar rooftop systems market by business models, connectivity type, end-user and states. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers, which would help the stakeholders to decide and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report
• Historical Data of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues for the Period 2013-2015.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues until 2022.
• Historical Data of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues by Business Models for the Period 2013-2015.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues by Business Models until 2022.
• Historical Data of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues by Connectivity Type for the Period 2013-2015.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues by Connectivity Type until 2022.
• Historical Data of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues by End-User for the Period 2013-2015.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues by End-User until 2022.
• Historical Data of India Solar Rooftop Systems Market Revenues by States for 2015.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• State Profiles.
• Regulatory Framework.
• Players Market Share.
• Company Profiles.
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
• India Solar Rooftop Systems Market, By Business Model:
• By Connectivity Type:
o On-Grid Solar Rooftop Systems
o Off-Grid Solar Rooftop Systems
• By End-User:
o Commercial & Industrial
• By Regions:
o Northern Region
o Southern Region
o Western Region
o Eastern Region
• By Key States:
o Tamil Nadu
o Andhra Pradesh
o Madhya Pradesh
o Uttar Pradesh