Market Forecast by Router Types (Wired and Wireless), Switch Types (Managed and Unmanaged), Verticals (Residential, MSME, Large Enterprise, Hospitality & Healthcare, Government, Transportation, Education, BFSI and Telecommunication), Regions (Northern, Western, Southern and Eastern), Specifications and Competitive Landscape
|Product Code: ETC000340||Publication Date: Dec 2016||Product Type: Report|
|Publisher: 6Wresearch||No. of Pages: 257||No. of Figures: 172||No. of Tables: 48|
Over the past few years, users were not accustomed to being connected wirelessly. Moreover, wired networks were considered to be more secured as compared to wireless networks. However, with growing awareness, increasing usage of smartphones and tablets in the country coupled with increasing need on the part of the users to connect remotely along with emergence of new standards of technology, India market growth for router and switches in the country seems to be promising.
According to 6Wresearch, India router and switch market revenue is estimated to reach $579 million in 2016. India's Router and Switch market is exhibiting growth on the back of increasing usage of internet enabled devices, government initiatives like Digital India, Smart Cities and Make in India, increasing internet penetration, emergence of IoT and increasing adoption of solutions such as social, mobility, analytics and cloud.
In the router and switch market, wireless routers accounted for majority of the volume share of the market, while on the other hand in switch market, unmanaged switch segment accounted for the largest share owing to low prices and increasing adoption in small and medium enterprises.
Amongst all the end users, enterprise and telecom verticals have captured majority of the revenue share in overall India's router and switch market. In-terms of regions, Northern region captured the largest share of the market followed by South, West and East. The key players in the market include D-Link, TP-Link, NETGEAR, Cisco, HP, Binatone, iBall and others.
The report thoroughly covers router and switch market by types, verticals, by regions and competitive landscape. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/ high growth areas, market drivers, India market growth and India market outlook, which would help the stakeholders to decide and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report
• India market outlook, market size & revenue forecast of global router & switch market until 2022
• India market growth, historical market revenue trends for global router & switch market, 2012-2015
• Market Size & Revenue Forecast of India Router & Switch Market until 2022
• Historical Market Volume Trends for India Router & Switch Market, 2012-2015
• Market Size & Volume Forecast of India Router & Switch Market until 2022
• Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations by Types until 2022
• Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations by Verticals until 2022
• Market Revenue Trends and Forecast by Region until 2022
• Market Dynamics Including Drivers, Restraints, Opportunity for India Router & Switch Market
• India Market Outlook, India Market Growth and existing market trends
• Players' Market Share
• Competitive Benchmarking
• Company Profiles
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
• By Router, By Type
o Wired Router
o Wireless Router
• By Switch, By Type
• By Verticals
o Large Enterprise
o Hospitality & Healthcare
• By Regions